2P3Ø Index du Forum
2P3Ø Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Halina T Magakay Ng Kaluluwa Sa Kaligtasan Praktikal Na

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    2P3Ø Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ackleder

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Halina T Magakay Ng Kaluluwa Sa Kaligtasan Praktikal Na Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Over the years, we have traveled into many countries. One of the factors I have found is, there are too few books written in the native tongue. I have traveled to the Philippines eight times in the eleven years we have been in missions and this is the case we have seen in the Philippines. The Filipino people are wonderful people and they have few Christian books written by American authors. This book “Let’s Go Soul Winning “has been very affective here in the states. I have a dear friend I have known for many years, Raymond Tosch who married a wonderful Filipino Christian woman and I shared with her my burden. Melody decided to take this project on over a year ago and by the grace of God has completed the translation. She has had many of her friends look at the translation and together they have put together this book in the Tagalog language. The Philippines have many dialogues but, the native tongue is Tagalog. Our desire is to see this book used throughout the Philippines. It is very practical and is a great teaching tool on Soul Winning. I have used it in the Ukraine, Guatemala, and taught it in a Bible Conference in the Philippines. I hope the reader will enjoy this book and pass it on. All scripture quoted in this book is KJV. God, Bless you, Dr. David N. Smeltz www.drdavidsmeltz.org

Halina' t Mag-akay ng Kaluluwa sa Kaligtasan: Praktikal na Prinsipyo sa Pagaakay ng Kaluluwa sa Kaligtasan (Tagalog Edition) Dr David N Smeltz

Tags: book cheap book, free mobi, link online francais access book, audiobook free, eReader itunes view windows download, ebook free download, book zipshare, book for ibooks, book Mega, book without payment, read free ipad, text how download book selling mp3, how to find book without register, book french, free macbook read, view cheap kickass сhapter book, pc read value kickass francais, book for android

5d8a9798ff

Going . . . ! A Sacrifice?All Things Are PossibleWhat Do Catholics Believe?: Reason and Logic, Science and Evolution, Atheism and MaterialismBradley Bentley and his Veggie Challenge JournalHarry's Spooky Surprise! (Harry The Happy Mouse Book 3)Wjec GCSE Food and Nutrition: Revision GuideThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Offshore Mooring SystemsPrinciples of multiplication: Principles of multiplicationWHAT IS THE FATHER STEPHEN’S 20TH MEDICAL DISEASE LINKED TO THE UNIVERSAL LAW IN THE HOLY BIBLEIf You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural)

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Halina T Magakay Ng Kaluluwa Sa Kaligtasan Praktikal Na

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    2P3Ø Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation